BioAccel is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that creates vibrant communities by transforming discoveries into new companies, new jobs and new products. We achieve this through our three strategic priorities (Outcomes): • Diversified Economic Growth • Improved Health • Entrepreneurial Education and Outreach By leveraging philanthropic support for early stage company launch rather than traditional venture funding, BioAccel has developed an innovative approach that serves as a promising model for organizations dedicated to technology-driven economic development.
- Conducted both secondary and qualitative primary interview research to understand the biomedical ecosystem value chain
- Developed donor alignment strategy based on interview and survey feedbacks
- Developed a communications mapping model and a donor purchase journey model in creating better marketing strategies that communicates in the way the target audiences desire
- Developed an organizational capacity building model that focuses on bridging the identified organizational voids for BioAccel for both short- and long-term organizational growth and financial stability
- Created several emotional-infused mockups and templates